Well… it’s the first Tuesday of February and because of that it’s Tune Tuesday! Last month I did stuff that I had heard and thought was good but, I think this month is even better! I have some great songs for you. Hope you enjoy! Wondering about the picture of the tree house? Look to song number 2.
1. Dan Auerbach – Keep it Hid. Fantastic, amazing. I could listen to him all day and night, his voice. Yup, and just in case you thought you’d heard him before yes, he is from The Black Keys… this is one of my favorite songs from them. I have loved him since I first heard him in 2008. This is the first song I ever heard of his, also totally worth your time to listen to.
2. Florence and the Machine – Howl. Yup, Florence is so awesome that you get her two months in a row… not sure what to say. I could listen to Florence forever, if I was stranded on an island with an ipod that never lost a charge she would definitely be keeping me company as I built a totally awesome tree house, I’ve always wanted a tree house.
3. Lykke Li - I’m Good, I’m Gone. I love this version… not sure why but I just do. I’d rather listen to this version than the one I have in my itunes.
4. Anna Nalick – Breath (2AM). An old(ish) one but still good. Just be warned… the video sucks… I was looking for sound quality, unfortunately that means a crappy video.
5. Beirut – Elephant Gun. Love, just love. I’m not sure what else to say. They are coming to Edmonton, but it’s all sold out (for now) and in the middle of the summer when we don’t have anyone to babysit so I will not being going, if you are I’m jealous.
I would have embedded the videos like I did last time but You Tube is useless and half the time it doesn’t work. So you’ll just have to go to you tube to listen to these wonderful songs. Have any songs you think I would like? Let me know!