I need to lose Lukah… and Riley.
Ok, not really but I need to lose almost the equivalent of their weight in order for me to be back to what I was before them. I don’t think I’ll ever get down to the low 100’s again so I’ve set a new goal of 125 lbs put more important a 25” waist. Should be doable as I use to have a 23” waist before kids. :P We’ll see what happens.
So… 26 lbs to go and 6 inches on my waist. Having kids is fabulous and I wouldn’t trade them for anything but they have turned me into a frumpy Mommy with no figure. I also have no clothes that don’t have some combination of breast milk/baby puke/poo or toddler gunge. So my goal is to lose about 12 lbs before mid-October. If I can get on track and make it I will go out and buy myself some new clothes (for the first time in a LONG long time).
In my effort to stay more on track with my eating which is what I will work on first (portion control and eating healthy-ish) I am going to try and post a log of what I eat. Hopefully when I have to tell my twenty or so readers how much I eat maybe I’ll eat less! :)
- Tortilla, Egg, Cheese (about 1 oz), 1/4 Avocado, 1/3 cup salsa (see? It starts out fairly healthy!)
- Coffee, 1 tbsp creamer, 1 tbsp sugar (I know, I need to cut the sugar out and yes it was decaf, don’t need caffeinated baby!)
- 4 Wheat thins with cream cheese and strawberry jam about 1/4 cup of each. - I really didn’t need to eat this but I did. Why? Cause I’m a stress eater and both kids where crying!
- Quesadilla made with 3 pieces of bacon, 2 oz. grated cheese, 1/3 cup summer squash and 1/4 cup red pepper, oh and two tortillas.
- 1/3 of left over vitamin water from yesterday.
- 1 2oz chicken breast marinated in teriyaki sauce, 1 bite of pineapple slice. (I was trying to be good at dinner time)
- 1/2 cup of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream – brownie cheesecake. I don’t know why I ate this it was gross.
- 1 cup of rhubarb crisp with a little cream.
As you can see I fell off the wagon and hit my head in the evening after both the kids went to sleep. I didn’t need or want either the ice cream of the crisp but I ate it anyways. It didn’t make me feel better either which sucks. When I eat something I like to at least feel better after eating it. :P
I also have noticed that I really need to include more veggies and fruit in my diet. That will be my goal for tomorrow. We always have a bowl of fruit (mainly for Riley, he loves fruit!) I need to start eating more of it.
Anyways, I don’t have much more to say right at this moment other than I should go to bed soon because tomorrow morning Riley will be up early and want to play. Night!