Meal Planning Week 9 of 52
- Tim had soup, kids has bunny shells, and I had nothing. HUGE lunch out w/ friends.
- Apple Pie and Frozen Yogurt
- Baked Fajitas!
- Hurry Curry pg. 191 TLC
- Make muffins w/ the kids (teacher’s convention) Sinnamon Apple Muffins pg. 284 TLC
- FULLafel Patties pg. 106 TLC w/ pitas, cucumbers, tomatoes, and hummus/tzatziki
- Out with friends for a fun time and to celebrate my little one turning 4. 4! I know. I’m going to cry now.
It's humpy day! I'm not sure why I'm excited about that this week. R will be home on Thur and Fri this week due to teachers convention. So by Friday the two of them will be fighting constantly. Yay for brothers!
Got the shopping done this morning. Uneventful and calm. Just like I like it.
Hope you all have a great week!